Phenom 300 Captain
Summit and TransMedics Aviation have joined forces to create a National Aviation Network dedicated to organ transplant missions across the US.
Our scheduling is designed to minimize the current unpredictability of organ transportation and optimize flight times. We are building a large modern fleet of Phenom 300Es. We are seeking to fill Captain positions for our expanding fleet. Our Mission is to save lives through extraordinary aviation experiences.
We are looking for mission driven, team players and safety conscious professionals across the US. If you enjoy providing great service and love to exceed expectations, we want to hear from you! We offer a highly competitive salary, and comprehensive benefit package.
TransMedics is headquartered in Massachusetts and Summit’s airbase is located at the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, which sits at the foot of the beautiful Bridger Mountain Range. We are in the process of opening multiple air hubs across the continental US, making it easily accessible from your homebase.
SCHEDULE: Rotation Base – 8 days on/6 days off
LOCATION: Homebased; preferably living close to Boston, New York, Dallas, Scottsdale, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, Bay Area, Baltimore, and Denver.
WAGE: $120-$165K depending on experience. Sign on bonuses of $30K for Senior PIC Typed EMB 505 with a 2 year claw back.
- Competitive base salary and benefits package
- Homebase, No relocation required
- Commuting cost: Uber/Airport Parking
- $2000 per day for extra days of flying beyond working days
- Known Crew Member (KCM) Badge Program
- Per Diem allowance
- Integrity: we hold ourselves and our partners to highest integrity and ethical standards
- Pioneers: We do things that few thought possible
- Patient Centered: Everything we do is laser focused on the best interest of transplant patients we support
- Grit: we are tenacious, resilient, and unrelenting even in the face of most daunting challenges
- Respect: we respect each other, and our community – Our diversity is one of our greatest strengths
- Teamwork: We are all one team
- Must hold EMB-505 Type
- 3000 hours total flight time
- ATP Certificate
- Current First Class Medical and a clean record
- Valid & Unrestricted Passport
- Must pass comprehensive background check
- Must participate in Summit's DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program
- Basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Office, iOS, and other internet-based programs