Welcome to our new website! Take a look around!
2004 Diamond DA40
New to market, this G1000 equipped DA40 is ready for its next mission. If you have had the pleasure of flying a DA40, you know they are economical, "tons" of fun to fly, and above all, have a fantastic safety record.
*All specifications and representations of the aircraft are intended as introductory only and subject to verification by the Buyer. Aircraft may lease, sell, or be removed from the market with out notice.
– Lycoming IO-360-M1A
– 2 Blade Aluminum Hartzell Constant Speed Propeller 900 TT
– 900 TT
– Recently Redone
– Garmin G1000 Integrated Flight Deck
– GDU1040, 10 inch Primary Flight Deck
– GDU1040, 10 inch Multi-Function Display
– GTX335R Integrated Mode "S" Transponder with ADS-B Out
– GEA71 Airframe/Engine Interface Unit
– GDL 69 Garmin XM Data Link
– Dual Garmin GIA63 Comm/VHF/ILS
– Honeywell KAP 140 Autopilot
– 40 Gallon Fuel Tanks
– Recent Wax and Polish
– Wheel Fairings
– Tow Bar
– Cargo Net
– Winter Kit
– Fire Extinguisher
– Pitot and Stall Covers
– Inspection July 2019
Feel free to contact us with any questions you have.
We're happy to help!