2020 Diamond DA62
The DA62, is designed to give enormous freedom of movement and further enhance your travel experience. The large cabin is designed to offer passengers comfortable seating and set new standards in general aviation. A compelling mix of distinctive styling, consistent lightweight carbon design and superior flying dynamics is what the DA62 delivers.
Spacious Interior Design A new First Class cabin comparable in size to a luxurious SUV, maximizes space to offer room for up to seven passengers. And you don’t need to leave your personal luxuries behind, as the DA62 is able to carry plenty of bags in its huge rear and front baggage compartments.
Extreme Long Range Just as with the DA42 NG and the DA42-VI we are concentrating on a long range performance with the DA62. There shouldn't be a limit to distance while choosing your next holiday or business destination. The long range tanks will provide you with a range of more than 1000nm.
*Some of the specifications listed below are optional add-on features. All specifications and representations of the aircraft are intended as introductory only and subject to verification by the Buyer. Aircraft may lease, sell, or be removed from the market with out notice.
– 2x Austro Engine AE 300 Turbocharged Common-rail Injected 2.0 Liter Diesel Engine
– 180 HP and EECU Single Lever Control System
– 2x MT Propeller MTV-6-R-C/CF 194-80 3-Blade Constant Speed Propeller
– 86 US gal Long Range Fuel Tank
– “FAILSAFE” Airframe and Wing Design
– Multipath Lightning Protection System
– Premium Leather Interior
– Electrically Adjustable Rudder Pedals
– Power Outlet
– Adjustable pilot and co-pilot seats (with adjustable lumbar support)
– Overhead ambient cabin light and reading and map lights
– Middle Armrest
– Hydraulic Retractable Landing Gear
– Heated Pitot Tube
– Multi Layer Paint (white)
– Variety of Exterior Striping Options
– Entry steps and entry grips in aircraft color
– Electrically Operated Flap System
– Landing and Taxi Lights (HID-Xenon)
– LED Integrated position and strobe lights
– Registration Markings
– Integrated Garmin G1000 Glass Panel Cockpit including:
– 2x Garmin GDU 104x10-inch Flight Display (Primary Flight Display and Multi-Function Flight Display)
– Garmin GEA 71 Airframe/Engine Interface Unit
– 2x Garmin GIA 63 W COM/NAV/SBAS-GPS/GS/LOC
– Garmin GMA 1347 Digital Audio System
– Garmin GTX 33 ES Mode S Transponder
– Garmin GRS 77 Attitude Heading Reference System
– Garmin GFC 700 Automatic Flight Control System including Yaw Damper
– Garmin GDC 74 Digital Air Data Computer
– ELT 406 MHz
– Garmin GMU 44 Magnetometer
– 2nd Digital Standby Attitude Module (MD-302 SAM)
– 3-point Safety Belts Automatic (all Seats)
– Garmin ESP (Electronic Stabilty Protection)
– Nose Baggage Compartment accessible from both sides
– Pitot Cover
– Tow Bar
– Tool Kit
– First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Axe, Egress Hammer
– Composite Cabin and Safety Seats (up to 26g)
What can we do for you?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you have.
We're happy to help!