Summit Aviation is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and professional full-time Marketing individual to join our team in Belgrade, Montana.
This individual will work under the direction of the head of the marketing department in pursuit of strategic company goals. The successful applicant will develop a firm understanding of the company culture, mission, core values and goals and successfully develop marketing strategies with those items in mind.
Responsibilities • Ad design and monitoring • Marketing material and website content creation • Email marketing design and content creation • Press release development and distribution • Relationship building with local media and community • Event promotion • Researching and negotiating marketing opportunities • Developing, distributing and promoting social media content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) • Creating and monitoring Google Ads campaigns • Developing an advertising schedule and securing advertising dates and placements • Working cohesively with all company departments to achieve company objectives • Developing and coordinating post-service feedback surveys • Other duties as assigned
Summit Aviation is a comprehensive aviation company located in Bozeman, Montana and specializing in private jet charter, aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft management and professional pilot training.
Summit’s Core Values are: have a positive attitude, take an active interest in the success of others, share our passion, be honest with integrity and professionalism, always find a way and be compassionate. We are seeking talented and like-minded individuals to join our team. Qualified applicants with a love for coffee and spectacular mountain views are encouraged to apply!
- 2+ years previous marketing experience
- Previous aviation industry experience preferred
- 2+ years experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Previous experience and working knowledge of email marketing platforms, Google AdWords, SEO
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years marketing content creation and distribution experience
- Proficient in press release development and distribution process