Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Scheduler
Summit Aviation is seeking an aircraft maintenance technician/scheduler who wants to make a difference and work with a great team while enjoying the myriad benefits of living in Bozeman, Montana.
We operate a busy flight school with 18 aircraft and multiple simulators. You will use our scheduling system to adjust aircraft availability, and coordinate with the chief instructor and DOM to mitigate and reduce downtime.
Duties include noting incoming squawks, light maintenance duties, scheduling maintenance with providers, checking/creating due list items, scanning logbook entries from maintenance, coordinating an AOG situation with crew support and maintenance. Must understand manuals, service letters and other maintenance documents.
We are expanding our fleet and company offerings while maintaining our friendly, fun work environment. Summit Aviation provides unmatched service in Aircraft Charter, Sales, Management, and Flight Training.
If you have ambition, love to turn the impossible to the possible, and are missing the word "quit" in your vocabulary, come be part of our ambitious, forward thinking family.
- Hard working - fast paced
- Hold a current A&P certificate
- 3 years previous experience
- Actively performing maintenance on single and multi-engine piston aircraft in the past year
- Preference given to candidates with Diamond Aircraft experience
- Ability to communicate effectively through email, text, and phone