Summit Aviation is adding a full-time internal HR position at our headquarters in Belgrade, MT.
Our company has grown significantly in the past few years and we have reached the point where we need an HR person in-house to carry out internal functions of an HR department and be the initial point of contact to answer employee HR related questions. The successful applicant will serve as the point of contact between Summit Aviation and our PEO carrying out the following responsibilities:
• Process and verify all employment and employee-related changes to the HR system and communicating those changes to PEO as needed
• Updating and maintaining accuracy of payroll system
• Carry out responsibilities related to worker’s compensation and benefits
• Assist with communication dissemination
• Conduct employee onboarding and offboarding
• Initiate and conduct new hire and termination processes
• Create and post job ads
• Review resumes and perform preliminary screening calls
• Ensure completion of required training
• Be available to answer employee HR related questions and concerns
• Other duties as assigned
This is a new a position and requires a self-starting individual with previous experience that needs minimal direction in this role.
Summit Aviation is a comprehensive aviation company located in Bozeman, Montana and specializing in private jet charter, aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft management and professional pilot training. Experience our family atmosphere, breathtaking views and all the coffee you can handle while you enjoy a rewarding career contributing to our exceptional team!
- Previous HR experience required
- Previous experience with human resources in the state of Montana preferred
- Maintain complete confidentiality
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask effectively and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude