Aircraft Charter Sales & Operations Specialist
Summit Aviation is seeking an experienced Aircraft Charter Sales and Operations Specialist in Bozeman, MT.
Applicant must be an experienced and exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service. You will schedule, coordinate, and support charter flights while growing Summit Aviation charter clientele. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun environment, can readily identify and anticipate needs and easily adapts to changing demands.
Your ability to streamline, multi-task, and think globally will determine the future of the company. Salary and commission based pay with no limits. Earning potential is determined by you.
Summit Aviation is located at the base of the beautiful Bridger Mountains, with an unbeatable view and endless recreational activities to experience, but applicants are not required to live here. If you have ambition, love to turn the impossible to the possible, and are missing the word "quit" in your vocabulary, come be part of our ambitious, forward thinking family. If you can play tic-tac-toe and always end in a win or draw position, never losing, we want to see your resume!
- Experience in sourcing and brokering aircraft preferred
- Part 91 & 135 experience is a plus
- Experience in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Aggressive with a drive to win
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work in fast-paced environment and perform multiple tasks with close attention to detail
- Interacts effectively as a team member
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all cases involving client aircraft operations and when dealing with sensitive or security issues
- Flexibility to work with a non-standard schedule