Charter Captain Praetor 500
We are looking for professional and safety conscious individuals with a team-mentality. If you enjoy providing great service and love to exceed expectations, we want to hear from you! We offer a scheduled rotation, competitive salary and benefits. You read this correctly, No relocation required!
Located at the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, Summit Aviation sits at the foot of the beautiful Bridger Mountain Range. We provide full-service Charter Operations under Part 135 across the nation, as well as internationally. We are continuing to grow and looking for the right candidates to grow with us!
In addition to our charter operation we are also a Flight School. Education and Training is the foundation of our company.
Our Mission is to improve lives through extraordinary aviation experiences.
- Homebase, No Relocation Required
- Commute built into your rotation (10 on/ 10 off)
- Commuting cost covered
- Medical (60% paid premium for employee), Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching (Traditional/Roth Options)
- Life Insurance up to $25,000 with no cost to employee
- Ancillary Benefits: LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Loss of Pilot License, etc.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
- KCM Badge Program
- Per Diem
- Positive Attitude
- Have an active interest in success of others while sharing our passion
- Honest, with Integrity and Professionalism
- Nothing is beneath you
- Always find a way while maintaining compassion
- Must hold EMB-550 Type along with the following qualifications:
- ATP Required
- 3,500 hours total flight time
- 2,000 hours total PIC time
- 250 hours PIC time in type
- Unrestricted ability to travel to all EU, Canada, and Caribbean countries
- Applicant must hold a First Class Medical and a clean record