Aircraft Quality Control
Summit Aviation is seeking a self-starting and detail oriented individual to join our team in an Aircraft Quality Control position.
Applicants must have previous experience in this role and require minimal direction.
• Perform Part 135 audits of approved vendors following Summits GOM standards.
• May be required to train technicians in company policies and GOM procedures.
• Review aircraft records.
• Oversee the manuals, procedures, and ensure the maintenance department is in compliance with all regulations.
• Research aircraft maintenance records to determine the status of “time items” service bulletins and letters, Airworthiness Directives, special inspection requirements, overhaul and maintenance schedule requirements, etc.
• Assist with other processes/procedures to help ensure all required paperwork is completed in a professional and timely manner.
• Ensure maintenance documents are received and properly filed in a timely manner.
• Perform additional tasks & responsibilities as required.
Summit Aviation is located at the base of the beautiful Bridger Mountains in Bozeman, Montana, with an unbeatable view and endless recreational activities to experience. We are a comprehensive aviation company specializing in private jet charter, aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft management and professional pilot training. Experience our family atmosphere, breathtaking views and all the coffee you can handle while you enjoy a rewarding career contributing to our exceptional team!
Salary $55K-$70K DOE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Aircraft Quality Control Inspections.
- A&P required
- IA preferred
- Must reside within 350 miles of Bozeman, Montana in a location that allows for occasional travel to Bozeman or be willing to relocate.