Summit Aviation in Belgrade, MT is seeking a full-time administrative assistant to support our Director of Operations.
We are looking for a long-term employee with a can-do attitude and lots of energy. You will be a vital member of the team, working closely with our Director of Operations on a multitude of projects and ensuring compliance in several areas. The ideal candidate will have an abundance of common sense, be able to identify and address management needs, work with shifting priorities, and take instructions and constructive criticism well. If you are a self-starting individual who can take charge and own projects through to their completion, we would love to talk with you.
In addition to a retirement plan, health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, we have an energetic crew with a great sense of humor; tons of coffee, and a great view! If you enjoy an environment where everyone works hard but doesn’t take themselves too seriously, this may be the place for you.
Character qualities: motivated, independent, honest, loyal, articulate, strong communication skills, sense of humor, organized, efficient, punctual, confident, decisive, practical, thorough, detail-oriented, diligent, intelligent, mature, problem solver, attentive, patient, disciplined, considerate, flexible.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: record keeping, certificate tracking, some HR-related responsibilities, scheduling, researching, new hire processes, as well as general and industry specific administrative tasks.
Typical schedule is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Pay starting at $45,000 (DOE).
Job Type: Full-time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the aptitude to quickly learn industry-specific software
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work with constantly shifting schedules, deadlines, and the creativity to make it all work
- Interest in or general knowledge of the aviation industry
- Minimum one year of experience as a personal or administrative assistant
- Successful completion of background check
- Applicants must be located in the Bozeman, Montana area or willing to relocate.